Since August 2010, Jean Lee and Dylan Davis, masterminds over at Ladies and Gentlemen Studio  (206.226.6296; email@example.com ) have been pumping out clever, ingenious accessories destined for your summer table. This season we're digging their set of new hand-cast, stoneware Salt and Pepper Pawz ($35 per set), pictured below, and their adorable vintage cake servers ($75) with bright, contrasting polymer handles. The servers are one-of-a-kind finds that match with the studio's collection of stainless steel servers ($38), including slotted spoons, solid spoons and carving forks.
It's just what I need for my party-hosting stockpile!
Find all of the studio's goodies and more at Far4  (1020 First Ave., Seattle; 206.621.8831).
- Shopping Trip: Foscarini's Nature-Inspired Birdie Lamp Lands in Seattle 
- Shopping Trip: Sweet Solar Planters from Edmonds-based Rotoluxe Hit the Market 
- Shopping Trip: Green Organization from Seattle's Three by Three 
- Shopping Trip: Warehouse Wonderland! 
- Top Shops! 
- Shopping Trip: Home-Grown Furniture Pops Up in Belltown 
- A River Runs Through It